Instarect Limited is the sole distributor of the A-1 range of high-quality Fence systems in Kenya, including superior perimeter fencing solutions and in particular, ClearGuard High-Security weld mesh fencing.
The mesh panels are made of galvanized steel and finished with one of three coatings, to protect the steel in a variety of environments, from beachfront to highland forest, while maintaining pleasant aesthetics.
- A polyester powder coating for regular dry conditions.
- A hot dipped galvanised coating for regular to rough and mildly corrosive environments.
- A ThermobondGuard coating for highly corrosive environments.
The ClearGuard mesh is a very high-quality product designed to bring maximum perimeter protection and high-security solutions to a wide range of applications, from farmland to industry to political borders, its primary function to keep intruders out of protected areas.
- Mesh opening is so small it is difficult to grip and climb.
- Mesh opening too narrow to fit manual cutting tools and therefore impractical to cut through.
- The mesh opening along the horizontal axis is such that visibility is uninterrupted, which makes it ideal for areas under camera surveillance and patrolling.
- Ideal for mounting sensors.
358 ClearGuard mesh stands for mesh aperture of 3 inch x 0.5 inch, with the wire diameter of 8 gauge (4mm) for both vertical and horizontal wires.
A denser, more secure, Extra HD version is the 356 with a 6mm Wire Guage and an economical version being 3510, with horizontal wires being 3.15mm, a popular application for industrial and residential purposes.
ClearGuard weld mesh fencing can be installed in a number of different ways, depending on the level of security required.
ClearGuard mesh can be made even more effective by integrating additional layers, Concertina, Razor Wire, Spikes, Electric Fences and Vibration detection systems to mention a few.
For more detailed literature, please contact Instarect.